1. Specifications of Rubber Foam Insulation Sheet
- The above specifications are those in commen use , special spacifications are available upon request .
- Sheets and tubing are normally in black . Other colors are available upon customer's request .
- It is recommended to use sheet when outer diameter of tubing exceeded 89mm.
- Multilayer insulation is recommended when requiried thickness is thicker than 50mm .
- Customized width of sheet is available upon request within 1m to 3m
2. Technical Data of Rubber Foam Insulation Sheet
Density ≤70kg/m3 GB6343 Fire rating class 1 or class 0 GB8624 Thermal conductivity -20 °C ≤0.031w/(m.k) GB10294 Thermal conductivity 0 °C ≤0.034w/(m.k) GB10294 Thermal conductivity 40 °C ≤0.036w/(m.k) GB10294 Water vapor permeability Coefficient ≤2.8 ×10- ¹¹g(m.s.Pa) GB/17146-97
Water vapor permeability
≥ 12000 GB/17146-97 Water absorption rate in vacuum ≤6 % GB/T17794-08 Dimensional stability ≤10.0 % GB8811 Crack resistance ≥2.5 N/cm GB/T 10808
Compression resilience ration
≥70 % GB/T 6669-01 Anti-ozone Not cracking GB/T 7762 Aging resistance 150h
no pin holes,
GB/T 16259 Temperature range -40°C ~ +110°C GB/T 17794 Oxygen index ≥32 % GB/T 2406 SDR ≤75 GB/T 6227
3. Features and Advantages
- Non-harmful Material / Safe - Compatible with applications in environments where strict testing and international approvals are necessary for marine, rail, petro-chemical and clean-room applications
- Good Flame Retardant Property - With low smoke gerneration, , non diopping ,and meet B1 grade requirements according to GB8624-2012 standard .
- Excellent Insulation Capability - At 0 °C, thermal conductivity always achieve 0.034 W/ (m.k)
- High Water Permability Resistent - WVT value achieve ≥ 12000 , which will greatly extend the service life of the insulation
- 4. Applications
Our rubber foam insulation materail are used for the heat-insulating and heat preservation of shell of big tanks and piping in the construction , business and industry , heat insulation of air ducts of central air conditioners heat insulation of joint pipes of household air conditioners and automobile air conditioners