Product : Fence Panels Colorbond Steel Fence Metal Fencing Corrugated Steel Fence
Colorbond Fencing is Australian Style and built to last. Our fences have been tested in Australia's harshest conditions to look great and stand the test of time, this means Colorbond Steel does not rot and won't be eaten by termites. Fire resilience is very important in Australia and Colorbond Steel is non-combustible and fire resistant. The patented fit together design allows for any person to easily install and maintain their very own Colorbond Fence. Add Slattice or Lattice to complement your Colorbond Fence whilst still maintaining your privacy.
Have peace of mind knowing that your new Colorbond Fence is covered with 10 Years
Blue,Red,Grey(other color is available)
Size could be as request
Colorbond Fencing is available in a powder-coated paint finish or timber look finish.
The painted finish is available in Surf Mist, Primrose, Silver, Paperbark, Dune, Jasper, Slate Grey, Deep Ocean, Monument and Black.
The timber finish comes in four colors; Smoked Oak, Beach Oak, Light Oak, Western Red Cedar, Spotted Gum, Kwilla, and Jarrah.
Western Red Cedar is the most popular and readily available. The powder-coated paint colors are available to order with short lead times.
· Super strength powder coated Galvanized Steel Sheet.
· Patented spring loaded frame holds the slats without rivets, screws, nails or welding.
· Blades do not warp, crack, or splinter.
· Low maintenance.
· Non-weld assembly for easy installation.
· Powder coated and finished in Australia, for Australian conditions.
· Seven Year Warranty that covers the coating and color integrity.
· Gates are available in 1500mm, 1800mm heights.
· All gate hardware available including one way and two way latches.