|Product name||Aluminium & Foam Orthopedic Folded Splint|
|Material||Aluminium alloy, IXPE foam|
|Application||The splint is widely used in many places for first aid, stands for structural, aluminum, and malleable and is used for immobilizing bone and soft tissue injuries.|
- Lightweight and compact, portable when go outdoor.
- Waterproof. Do not affected by temperatures and weather,is suitable for continuous use.
- Does not adhere to the wound, it will not absorb bodily fluid or blood.
- Non-sterile, Non-toxic and tasteless
- Strong and reusable, when reusing disinfection is necessary. durable with a long shelf life.
- Radiolucent, minimum interface for X-rays, MRI and CT.
- Pliable, flexible and malleable, the orthopedic polymer splint can be molded into any shape to fit.
- Easy operation, easy to cut to fit limbs, can be well served as the fixture of broken bones.
- It can fix and support the wound with help of static bend supporting force.
- The soft aluminum support and foam padding can provide very good fixing stable effects.
|Sample||The sample is free, only the delivery fee will be charged.|
|Size (cm)||Pieces/ctn||Carton (cm)||G.W. (kg)||N.W. (kg)|
*The size and the package of the splint can be cutomized.